344. You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind to
When you envision your current life and what you're building, how intentional are you being? In "You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind to" Joe Winters Jr. shares what this principle means to him, pitfalls that people fall into when pursuing what they want, and what to do instead.
- How putting your mind to what you want to achieve is essential for your success
- Having faith in oneself is key to avoiding distractions
- Having faith in ones future to make decisions based on what's possible
- Question of the Day: Do you know what you want for your life and business?
START A B2B PODCAST SHOW:
If you're a service-based entrepreneur interested in providing business coaching or consulting services to create a new revenue stream but don't have a proven process to attract high-ticket clients, consider joining our group coaching program.
Podcast Sales Mastery is for the service-based entrepreneur that offers business coaching or consulting services and want to launch a podcast show so they can position themselves as an authority, empower more lives, and attract high-ticket clients to their business. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery here.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.