344. You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind to
When you envision your current life and what you're building, how intentional are you being? In "You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind to" Joe Winters Jr. shares what this principle means to him, pitfalls that people fall into when pursuing what they want, and what to do instead.
- How putting your mind to what you want to achieve is essential for your success
- Having faith in oneself is key to avoiding distractions
- Having faith in ones future to make decisions based on what's possible
- Question of the Day: Do you know what you want for your life and business?
1. Podcast Sales Mastery
We're now accepting applications for our signature coaching program Podcast Sales Mastery. This group coaching program is for the business coach, consultant, or keynote speaker that have a high-ticket program or service and want to launch an impactful podcast show that changes more lives and attract high-ticket clients for their business. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.