342. Replacing Your 9-5 Income as an Entrepreneur
Are you ready to go full time as an entrepreneur and need to generate the income to do so? In "Replacing Your 9-5 Income as an Entrepreneur" Joe Winters Jr. shares 3 things an entrepreneur can do to go full time for themselves.
- Getting your mind right to do the daily task required of building a business with a positive attitude
- Why being a small business have nothing to do with why you aren't getting clients
- Putting your clients at the center of your focus instead of yourself and your competitors
- Being good at your craft is only a piece of the equation for business success
- Why invest in sales, marketing, branding, and business skills are essential to your survival
START A B2B PODCAST SHOW:
If you're a service-based entrepreneur interested in providing business coaching or consulting services to create a new revenue stream but don't have a proven process to attract high-ticket clients, consider joining our group coaching program.
Podcast Sales Mastery is for the service-based entrepreneur that offers business coaching or consulting services and want to launch a podcast show so they can position themselves as an authority, empower more lives, and attract high-ticket clients to their business. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery here.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.