341. 3 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make When Starting a Podcast Show
After being in the podcast space for 5 years now and speaking with many successful podcast hosts and many not so successful podcast hosts, Joe have noticed some patterns in what the successful shows do vs. the shows that fall under.
Today, he share 3 mistakes entrepreneurs make when starting a podcast show that prevents them from being successful long term.
- 3 mistakes entrepreneurs make when starting a podcast show.
- Starting a podcast show for a business you aren't committed to.
- Why getting clear about the type of business you want to build, the lifestyle you want to have, and the impact you want to make is important.
- Why starting a podcast show without having a clearly defined niche can be costly and what to do about it.
- The importance of having an offer for your clients before starting a podcast show
START A B2B PODCAST SHOW:
If you're a service-based entrepreneur interested in providing business coaching or consulting services to create a new revenue stream but don't have a proven process to attract high-ticket clients, consider joining our group coaching program.
Podcast Sales Mastery is for the service-based entrepreneur that offers business coaching or consulting services and want to launch a podcast show so they can position themselves as an authority, empower more lives, and attract high-ticket clients to their business. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery here.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.