334. Deciding What's Best for Your Business
Do you ever struggle with gaining clarity around your business & brand direction? In "Doing What's Best for Your Business" Joe Winters Jr. shares a few lessons he learned the hard way so you don't have to struggle with business development.
- Why focusing on few things to master helps establish credibility
- How spreading yourself too thin works against you
- Understanding what you want and are willing to do
- Deciding what you don't want and aren't willing to do
- They key to selecting a coach or mentor that can help you get results
We're now accepting clients for our signature coaching program Podcast Sales Mastery. This 1:1 coaching program is for the business coach, consultant, or keynote speaker that have a signature program or service priced between $5k - $50k and want to launch an impactful podcast show that attract premium clients for their business. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.