328. HR is a Strategic Partner with Mallory Herrin
Are you a small to midsized business with the desire to build an employee-centric workplace? On today's Daily Path Podcast episode, HR Consultant, Mallory Herrin shares her story of building a HR consulting firm, the value of an employee-centric workplace and more.
- Mallory Herrin's background
- Common misconceptions about having an employee-centric workplace
- How impactful a positive work environment is
- Why professionals should continue to develop their skillset
- The importance of values when building a company, leading a team, and serving clients
We're now accepting applications for our group coaching program Podcast Sales Mastery. Where we help business coaches, consultants and entrepreneurs with subject matter expertise launch an impactful podcast show that acquires 5-figure clients for their business in less than 10 hours a week. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery.
CONNECTING WITH MALLORY HERRIN:
Visit Mallory's Website by clicking here.
Connect with Mallory on LinkedIn by clicking here.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.