313. Change Is A Skill You Have to Practice with Sarah Carter
Have you ever felt completely lost and overwhelmed by the changes you need to make? On today's Daily Path Podcast episode, Leadership Coach, Sarah Carter shares her story of transitioning from the U.S. Navy to becoming an author and coaching professionals on how to successfully make personal life changes.
Tune in on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify
- Sarah Carter background
- Why the mindset is key for handling change
- The importance of defining core values to drive change
- Mindset shifts one might have to make in defining core values
- The power of getting a coach for making change or learning and mastering a new skill
1. Podcast Sales Mastery
We're now accepting clients for our 1:1 coaching program Podcast Sales Mastery. Where we help keynote speakers and expert coaches launch an impactful podcast that acquires 5-figure clients for their business without spending hours on production. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery.
CONNECTING WITH SARAH CARTER:
Visit Sarah's Website by clicking here.
Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn by clicking here.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.