312. Doing What's Best for Your Business
Do you ever struggle with gaining clarity around your business & brand direction? In "Doing What's Best for Your Business" Joe Winters Jr. shares a few lessons he learned the hard way so you don't have to struggle with business development.
- Why focusing on few things to master helps establish credibility
- How spreading yourself too thin works against you
- Understanding what you want and are willing to do
- Deciding what you don't want and aren't willing to do
- They key to selecting a coach or mentor that can help you get results
We're now accepting clients for our signature coaching program Podcast Sales Mastery. This 1:1 coaching program is for keynote speakers and expert coaches who want to acquire 5-figure clients by launching an impactful client-acquisition podcast. Apply for Podcast Sales Mastery.
Join thousands of monthly listeners in building an authentic life & business
Every Monday morning, you'll get principles and practices for business inspiration.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.